In case you are still coming down from your post-Halloween sugar buzz, here’s a collection of recent blogs and articles about subjects relevant to the Drug Recall Lawyer Blog.
- Iqbal and Twombly hearings are continuing. This is a complex issue, and much e-ink has been split on it. American Lawyer, Mass Tort Litigation Blog, Drug and Device Law, Point of Law.
- Drug-juggernaut Amgen faces accusations that it used illegal kickbacks to promote Aranesp, its anemia drug: New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Wall Street Journal, Associated Press. The New England Journal of Medicine reports that it nearly doubles the risk of strokes in people with diabetes and kidney problems.
- FDA increases Byetta warnings about pancreatitis: Associated Press. For more on Byetta, see our blog.
- Editorial on the FDA’s inability to police dietary supplements: Boston Globe. We blogged about this earlier.
- More dismissals in the sad cases of Medtronic’s Sprint Fidelis leads in the Minneapolis Star Tribune.