Here are some links to what’s going on the world of drug and device recalls, and pharmaceutical litigation:
- Numerous blog posts featuring inside information on Vytorin and Zetia research studies, including the Arbiter 6 study that we recently posted on (courtesy Schearlings-Got-Plowed).
- Twitter hashtag of information on the FDA’s Social Media Meeting (courtesy @skypen).
- FDA celebrates International Internet Week of Action by sending 22 warning letters to operators of websites for illegally selling unapproved or misbranded drugs to U.S. customers.
- Procter & Gamble recalls three lots of Vicks Sinex Nasal Spray, because of bacterial contamination.
- Google Scholar now available to perform legal research—free opinions from U.S. federal and state district, appellate and supreme court opinions.
- Visit the Drug Industry Document Archive (DIDA) for over 1500 drug company documents, many only revealed after litigation. Included are some Wyeth ghostwriting documents (courtesy Tom Lamb).
- Fun new blog on Evidence in Medicine.