Here are the week’s stories:
- Adverse Events: Our friends at the US Recall News have a link to governmental agencies in charge of adverse event complaints and concerns.
- Avandia: Lots of concern recently about the diabetes drug Avandia and heart problems (HT: Nursing Home Abuse Blog).
- Iqbal: The Lewis & Clark law review released its symposium “Pondering Iqbal.” There are some good topics here—a must-read (HT: PrawfsBlog).
- BPA: More on BPA research (HT: Nash & Associates).
- Pharmaceutical Marketing: The title says it all: “A Snarky Look at Sneaky Marketing Tactics Pharma hasn’t Avoided” (HT: Pharma Marketing Blog).
- Gadolinium/Omniscan: A settlement has been reached in the libel suit brought by General Electric (GE) against Danish researcher Henrik Thomsen.